VIP Plaza PT
- Interfaces with Department Head to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process with Finance Operations
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
- Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
- Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports non conformances.
- Coordinate with finance department in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Present the alternatives of supplier / vendor
- Make a decision and solve the purchase problem
- Maximum 33 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related
- Have min. 3 years experience in the same field or min. 1 years in the same position
- Able to work independently and problem solver
- Mature, can adaptable with dynamic environment and able to do multitasking
- Discipline, good time management and leadership skill
- Work Location : Jembatan Lima - Roxy
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||VIP Plaza PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
VIP Plaza (www.vipplaza.co.id) is the fastest growing of online branded fashion and beauty e-Commerce in Indonesia. Providing best deals for more than 800+ popular local brands and a wide range of well-known international brands in less than two years, VIP Plaza offers fascinating "flash sale" concept to create exciting and fun shopping experience for the customers.
VIP Plaza offers a fast, fun, and dynamic environment for those who seek challenges and have high willingness to develop themselves. VIP Plaza also structures the organization flat to encourage the employees to take initiatives and make decisions independently and flexibly based on the change of pace in the industry.
JOIN US AND EXPLORE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL!