- Interfaces with Department Head to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Reviews planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process with Finance Operations
- Transmits and prioritizes approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
- Tracks order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
- Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports non conformances.
- Coordinate with finance department in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
- Present the alternatives of supplier / vendor
- Make a decision and solve the purchase problem
- Maximum 33 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related
- Have min. 3 years experience in the same field or min. 1 years in the same position
- Able to work independently and problem solver
- Mature, can adaptable with dynamic environment and able to do multitasking
- Discipline, good time management and leadership skill
- Work Location : Jembatan Lima - Roxy
Tutup pada 11/November/2016