Khind Holdings Berhad
- Analyzing, preparing and providing useful financial information to Management
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- To support the yearly audit process for the Company
- Guides accounting clerical staff by co-ordinating and answering question.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance/ Banking or its equivalent / Professional Accounting Qualification.
- Possess 4 - 5 years relevant working experience, especially in Taxation
- Good working knowledge of accounting standards, taxation, GST and other regulatory financial reporting requirement
- Good analytical and organizational skills, excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- Candidates must be conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin
- 1 position to be based in Jakarta office
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
Khind Holdings Berhad, is an established group of companies with diversified interest in manufacturing and distributing of its world-renowned KHIND and MISTRAL brands of audio-visual and electrical home appliances and accessories. Due to its unwavering commitment to quality, its products are exported to over 50 countries world-wide. Being internationally accepted as “A world brand from Malaysia”, it is poised to play a bigger role in international arena.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
To support its continuous commitment to customer satisfaction both internationally and domestically, it seeks suitably qualified, dynamic, enthusiastic individuals with undivided customer focus