- Analyzing, preparing and providing useful financial information to Management
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- To support the yearly audit process for the Company
- Guides accounting clerical staff by co-ordinating and answering question.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/Finance/ Banking or its equivalent / Professional Accounting Qualification.
- Possess 4 - 5 years relevant working experience, especially in Taxation
- Good working knowledge of accounting standards, taxation, GST and other regulatory financial reporting requirement
- Good analytical and organizational skills, excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- Candidates must be conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin
- 1 position to be based in Jakarta office
Tutup pada 11/November/2016