Main Roles & Responsibility:
Responsible for managing, initiating, and implementing strategies to maximize collection and recovery of assets of Non Performing Loan (NPL) for corporate and commercial segment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferrably in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): credit analysis, financial analysis, remedial, loan restructuring, negotiation and communication skill, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, with essential experience in Remedial or Special Asset Management (corporate or commercial segment) in banking industry
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Jend. Sudirman.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.