Bank Maybank Syariah PT
Head of Remedial Unit
Main Roles & Responsibility:
Responsible for managing, initiating, and implementing strategies to maximize collection and recovery of assets of Non Performing Loan (NPL) for corporate and commercial segment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferrably in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): credit analysis, financial analysis, remedial, loan restructuring, negotiation and communication skill, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, with essential experience in Remedial or Special Asset Management (corporate or commercial segment) in banking industry
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jl. Jend. Sudirman.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank Maybank Syariah PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT. Bank Maybank Syariah Indonesia (MSI) is a member of Maybank Group - the group of financial services business in Malaysia with an international network spread over 14 countries. MSI especially is a part of Maybank Islamic Berhad, the largest commercial Islamic bank in the Asia Pacific region and included the Top 20 Islamic financial institutions in the world.
Maybank’s mission is to humanise financial services across Asia, by providing access to financial services to the people at fair terms and pricing, and to be always at the heart of the community.