- Develop and maintaining relationship with local travel agent and airlines to introduce about tourism in Japan intensively to increase number of tourist to Japan
- Assisting local travel agent and airlines to develop Japan tourism promotion program
- Join publicity program with local agent and airlines to increase the interest among community
- Participating in travel fair or tourism exhibition in Indonesia or in Japan to introduce about the program
- Provide necessary information to support tourism meeting, conference or exhibition.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Age between 25 – 35 years old
- Have certificate JLPT N2 or N1
- at least 2 years of experience in tourism, airlines or government organization for tourism would be advantage
- Familiar using Microsoft Office (Excel for data, PPT for Presentation)
- Have experience living in Japan for around 3 years would be advantage
- Have good knowledge and understading about Japan (tourism, culture, society, etc.)
- Have good skill in presentation, communicative and persuasive
- Good communication in English (both oral and written)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sudirman, Jakarta.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.