- The Jobholder is accountable for a small section or is managing one or two Staff or is a specialist in his/her own range of products/area of specialty. Substantial managing and coordinating a wide scope activities.
- Start up and manage motor pool operation (IN/OUT Bound, Stock Control, periodical maintenance, etc)
- Start up and manage carrier car transportation (dispatch control, rate negotiation, quality control, tracking, etc.)
- Manage international forwarding operation
- Has deep, advanced knowledge and a good understanding of practices and principles on the transactions and functions he/she is in charge, gained through adequate experience.
- Has clear idea of objectives and priorities, able to think ahead and strategically and being prepared for contingencies
- Ability to identify key issues, see things in a broad perspective and solve problems at the best timing in most effective ways, takes initiatives to overcome difficulties quickly and decisively
- Start up and manage forwarding operation
- Capable in performing his/her full leadership role to his/her direct subordinates
- Logistic Knowledge (Forwarding, Motor Pool or RORO Vessel, car carrier knowledge is preferred. Also quality control or inventory control of automotive parts for assembly is preferred.
- Business level in English is a must for both speaking and writing
- Ms. Office (Power Point, Excel, and Word)
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skill
- Teamwork Building
- Problem Solving ability
- At least Bachelor Degree any fields (minimum D3 in Shipping/Maritime/Aviation/Transport)
- Having certification : FIATA DIPLOMA / IATA DIPLOMA / CUSTOMS EXPERTS
- Minimum 5 years experience in Logistics Company or Logistics Departement of Manufacturer
- Japanese speaker is preferred
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Newly established company in Indonesia by Mitsubishi Corporation LT, Inc named MCLOGI which belongs to