PT Niagara Masjaya
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): accurate stock inventory, Good Communication, brevet A & B, e-faktur, e-spt, Microsoft Office, A Tax consultant.
- Responsible to Recap monthly witholding tax & vat.
- Handling tax report (Monthly & Yearly).
- Maintance tax data and tax planning.
- Coordinate with other team for tax issues.
- Reconciliation and equalization tax.
- Handling and dealing with tax officer for tax issue.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Placement at Kwitang raya, Senen. Jakarta Pusat.
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||PT Niagara Masjaya lihat lowongan|
Sandin Group is a big integrated enterprise with a collective business scope of trade, logistics, engineering and manufacturing, guided by a business philosophy of "integrity, responsibility, teamwork, quality, and efficiency”, committed to the service of petroleum, petrochemical, power construction and other industries. Established in June 2007, Sanding, which embraces the prospering Indonesian economy in recent years, consists of four Indonesia-based companies (SANDIN INDONESIA, SANDIN CARGO, NIAGARA MASJAYA, and SANDIN ENGINEERING), a China-based company (Shanghai Chuping Trade Corporation), and a Singapore-based company (SANDIN INT’L). Through tireless efforts over the years Sandin wins long-term and stable customers. The incomparable all-round service brings draws an excellent reputation. Sandin today is a large, influential, and competitive enterprise in Indonesia whose service is of global coverage, which lays a solid foundation in the globalization of the company.