Senior Relationship Officer Business Banking
• To support and/or establish new borrowing relationships for SME market, preparing the required credit and financial analysis as per the bank policies and procedures to enhance the bank’s market share.
• Spread and analyze financial statements, preparation of credit application, documentation & post-sanction monitoring through periodic account review/renewal.
• To support and/or Manage the existing loan portfolio to ensure establishment of appropriate account plans, recommend credit facilities in line with Bank credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable levels.
• Develop and maintain strong working relations with all existing clients at key levels to optimize the utilization of approved facilities.
• Implement and maintain complete control aspects i.e. financial analysis of statements of accounts, documentation, periodical client visits call reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, preferrably in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): credit analysis, financial analysis, risk management, relationship building, negotiation and communication skill, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position in Business Banking (Small and Medium Enterprises segment).
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 11/November/2016