This position will prepare and manage halal desk audit with LPPOM MUI. This includes handle incoming new halal request from commercial, maintain database, and maintain filing systems (vendor halal documents).
- Review finished fragrance for compliance with applicable regulations, customer requirements and industry guidelines. This includes religious suitability (Halal) as priority.
- Coordinate and provide required documentation support to internal and external customers
- Responsible for maintaining Halal certifications
- Coordinate with global procurement to obtain and review vendor’s raw materials regulatory documents to determine if the materials meet halal suitability criteria
- Maintain halal documentation and databases. This includes approving raw materials in Asia religious queue in MRC tool and populates the data in IFFMAN.
- Handle incoming halal request from commercial for finished fragrance
- Prepare disclosures and response to questions from LPPOM MUI for finished fragrance and arrange desk audits.
- This includes disclosure of IFF Aroma chemical bases to LPPOM MUI upon request from ingredients customers
- Submit and file halal application for new/ renewal / cancelation of halal certification
- Performs other administrative duties assigned as needed
Required skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in any fields (Preferably from Chemistry)
- 2 years of experiences in the same field, regulatory role in the food industry ideally in the flavour industry.
- Good knowledge of The Indonesian Food Regulations in particular those pertaining to Flavorings and Food Additives.
- Good Exposure to completing customers questionnaires particularly global customer complex documents.
- History of dealing with Indonesian Regulatory Authorities. Experience with Halal Authorities would be an advantage.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Proficient in MS - Office skills
- Proactive and good team player; Able to work independently