- Handling complaints / trouble that coming through a hotline number, email, mailing lists, etc. Then submit it to the relevant section (PIC field, project, or maintenance) to be solve.
- Continuously monitoring and ensuring the complaints are handled quickly and accurately
- Keep records of any complaints through the hotline service. Making summary reports every month, so the report can present data that show the level of service readiness.
- Minimum D3 Any Major (Preferred Communication & Administration)
- Experienced at least 1 - 2 year as call center or customer service staff in Telecommunication Company
- Speed in the handling of any complaints received, or in other words a quick response.
- Meticulous in making a complaint in the data inputting system and other administrative work
- Have the ability to establish good relationships (customer relations)
Tutup pada 11/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Graha MAS Fatmawati, North Cipete, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia