- Create and produce design for marketing and promotional purpose.
- Familiar with social media and corporate website (maintenance ).
- Evaluate the look and feel of websites used in campaigns or layouts, which are sketches or plans for an advertisement.
- Work with sales staff and others to generate ideas for an advertising campaign & work with the finance department to prepare a budget and cost estimates for the campaign.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of company’s product and create strategies to highlight strength and improve weaknesses.
- Work with department head or staff to discuss topic such as budgets and contracts, marketing plans, and the selection of advertising media.
- Possess at least a Diploma degree or Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing Management, Public Relation or equivalent.
- Expert with graphical tools such as Adobe photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Premier, illustrator, etc.
- Candidates preferred also must have excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of social media / social networking ( Will be advantage).
- Hardworking, positive, motivated, Result & able work under pressure
- Self-motivated, initiative, dynamic, a good team player that can work independently