- Control and monitor finance regional internal control processes, on Account Receivable (AR), Account Payable (AP) transactions and manage finance operational to support company business and operational
- Plan, control, and monitor the purchasing process in region includes conducting & performing vendor selection and bidding process, and saving budget for efficiency to support EBITDA
- Plan, control, and monitor inventory & distribution of Starter Pack, Physical Voucher and Voucher-less to ensure logistics activities in region are running well
- Monitor Budget Region accurately and provide analysis & advice to budget owner to control the budget usage
- Prepare Finance Monthly Report to Headquarter and Direct Reports to update monthly financial operational reconciliation and performance Report
- Provide Dashboard Report Analysis (YoY, MoM, Budget and Actual Analysis) to control operational expenditure
- Organize, control, and monitor Staff Performance and Development to ensure KPI achievement and staff self performance development
- Bachelor graduate (S1) from Accounting/Finance major, with 5 years minimum experience in Finance
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related Finance area
- Minimum of 2 years experience as team manager
- Attentive to detail
- Have a good analytical thinking & problem solving & solution oriented
- Good market and financial awareness
- Intermediate Skills in Project Management
Tutup pada 11/November/2016
Ktr CabangJl Boulevard Brt Raya Bl LC-7/10 RT 001/07Kelapa Gading Barat, Kelapa GadingJakarta Utara 14240 DKI Jakarta
- Perusahaan memberikan banyak pelatihan yang bisa meningkatkan skill yang kita miliki. XL Apprentice juga memberikan program add skill setiap tiga bulan sekali.
- It's really fun working in this company. You have many chances to know a lot of people. The environment also helps you to learn many things.
- Untuk karyawan baru, harus magang dulu sekitar satu tahun, setelah itu belum tentu diangkat menjadi karyawan tetap. Selain itu, persaingan antar karyawan cukup ketat.
- Slow career especially for expatriate. High speed deadline. Too much stress. No work life balance in this company.