- Education background : a Bachelor's Degree, with Field of study: Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or other related areas; At least 4 years experiences on Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions;
- Familiar with big data analytic product such as: Tableau, QlikView, Micro-Strategy, Pentaho is preferred;Familiar with at least one of the commonly-used ETL tools: Pentaho, Informatica, Data Stage,SSIS or others is preferred;
- Experiences with data warehouse concepts and principles
- Experiences on developing the BI roadmap architecture deliverable, to include components such as current states, pros and cons, and recommendation reports;
- Having experience with various data warehouse platform; such as IBM Netezza, Teradata, Hadoop, etc.
- Excellent on Communication and presentation skill
- Excellent on writing skill on technical proposal
- Experience on presenting technical concepts to executive-level business persons
Role & Responsibiity:
- Responsible for working closely with Account Manager’s team to develop a suitable project plan that meets the client’s needs;
- Join teams as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of that particular area or industry;
- Understand how business intelligence reporting solutions fit within an enterprise data model and within data architecture.
- As part of The Solution Architect team with the performance optimization of such solutions
- As part of cross-functional, and work together with Sales and delivery team to design and build end-to-end business intelligence and data warehouse solutions.
- Responsible to conduct assessments of clients’ requirements (technical and business) and document requirements and translated in to the technical proposal and solution roadmaps.
- Possess the ability to present of both technical and business process, to capture requirements and translate them into technical development specifications (i.e. data mapping documentation).
- Be able to define the BI solution architecture vision and ensure alignment with the business’ goals, any technical risks are clearly defined and understood by clients Know how to apply applications and analytical reporting, aligned tools and techniques, and a service-oriented data delivery attitude for near real-time reporting.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.