- Manage project development from beginning to end.
- Be accountable for project results along with project sponsor.
- Work with project sponsor and stakeholders to complete project charter outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing.
- Complete WBS to estimate effort required for each task.
- Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders.
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to project sponsor.
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members.
- Determine how result will be measures and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved.
- Ensure all project documents are safely achieved following project completionLead efforts involving work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports within time, budget and specification constraints.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Having minimum 3 years works experience in project management
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software package
- Familiarity with project management methodology (preferable had ever join project management training)
- Demonstrated leadership managing people
- Having knowledge for Network Infrastructure or Application Development
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation at any leave