Technical and Project Coordinator (3 months project based)
- Manage the Major & Minor Fit Out Work including its office moves to improve the capacity and quality of Arkadia existing floors.
- Support Office Safety Program for mainly Jakarta operation for complying with Office Safety Standards
- Support the Office Relocation project
- as the contract and document owner of all Office project scopes
- Lead & support the CI implementation for doing the service & office HSE program
- Prompt escalation and resolution of any office equipment
- Manage all Office safety equipment and the paperwork
- Other duties, as assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent with minimum GPA 3.0 (scale 4.0)
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferable have sound knowledge & experience in Office Real Estate, Fit Out & Property Management for Multi-National Clients
- Preferable have sound knowledge in Safety & Green Building
- Excellent analysis, planning & coordinating skills
- Skill full application: Microsoft office
- Contract position(s) available.
|Industri||Energi / Tenaga / Air / Minyak & Gas / Pengolahan Limbah|
|Perusahaan||Castrol PT lihat lowongan|
Castrol is part of BP and the market and technical leader for specialized industrial lubricants, marine lubricants and automotive lubricants for the retail consumer. Castrol is also a key player in the aviation and commercial vehicles market. We are the third largest marketer of lubricants worldwide.
The name derives from its castor oil ingredient, first introduced into the motor industry in 1906. With over 100 years of technological excellence, Castrol has been at the forefront of developing the world’s most advanced engine oils.
We have a $9 billion turnover and a direct presence in more than 50 countries, employing over 7,000 employees worldwide. In 100 other markets, lubricants manufactured and marketed by Castrol are supplied through local distributors.
As a manufacturer, we pride ourselves on our advanced technology and close work with business partners, ranging from some of the largest global entities, such as Walmart, General Electric, Maersk, Quantas Airlines, Ford and BMW, to smaller independent local businesses.
Our name is at the forefront of motorsport – Castrol-sponsored drivers have broken the land speed record more than 20 times. We are also heavily involved in other international sports, notably as sponsors of top tournaments including UEFA EURO 2012™, the 2010 and 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP™, and as official performance partner of the ICC 2011 Cricket World Cup.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi