• Indonesian citizen, age 25-35
• Minimum S1 and the above from reputable university
• Majoring in Science or Mathematics is an advantage
• Minimum 2-year experience in education field (primary/secondary school), or in any business field with minimum 3 years
• Good command in English
• Having love for young children, good cooperation with peers, and creativity
1) Being responsible for JIA learning center day to day operation including administration and accounting issues.
2) Teach science and maths to kindergarten and primary students.
3) Prepare teaching aid/material for both science and maths classes and arrange manpower for the school.
4) Communicate with parents to report daily progress of their children’s maths and science study at JIA.
5) Report Director for school management issue.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please submit a comprehensive CV by 12 Nov 2016.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
JIA group is an education company originally from Japan. In Indonesia we have 5 Science Experiment and Maths learning centers and 9 collaboration classrooms for kindergarten and primary students. We also conduct International Academic Olympiads called JISMO twice a year. Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for dynamic and creative people to fill the position of Supervisor.