- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Prepararation and execution of subcontracting process
- Check and clarification for progress status and quantities
- Reporting regarding progress and cost
- Coordinate with subcontractors
- The others
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): bill of quantity, cost control, Project Management And Control, AutoCad.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.