Bank CTBC Indonesia PT
Retail Credit Risk Head
- Develop and maintain credit risk retail and SME regular framework, policies, procedure, SOP, methodologies, limits included stress testing and back testing assumption and their implementation are aligned with the applicable regulations
- Provide leadership and guidance concerning credit risk to related department/unit heads including risk assessment of new products/activities
- Building the risk awareness and risk culture to all level by give adequate communication, internal training including risk management socialization
- Bachelor Degree, preferable from accounting/banking/management
- Minimum 5 years working experience in credit risk – retail and SME regular area with having experience as risk management would be an advantage
- Passed Risk Management Certification Level 3
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank CTBC Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Bank CTBC Indonesia is a subsidiary of China Trust Banking Corporation (CTBC) Taiwan the largest private commercial bank in Taiwan that has been operated since 1966. Bank CTBC Indonesia was established in 1997 to support and enhance Taiwan-Indonesia business activities. Nowadays, Bank CTBC Indonesia have more than 400 employees with 11 offices network, spread over Jakarta, Bandung and Surabaya.
In order to support our commitment to be the best and the most prudent bank and to expand our business, we are looking for best talent to fill in our vacant position include:
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
CTBC Financial Holding Co., Ltd. is the most international financial institution in Taiwan. It has nine subsidiaries including CTBC Bank, CTBC Securities, CTBC Life Insurance, CTBC Insurance Brokers, CTBC Venture Capital, CTBC Asset Management, CTBC Investments, CTBC Security and Taiwan Lottery. CTBC Holding’s key subsidiary, CTBC Bank, was established in 1966. It is the biggest credit card issuer, and also the most well-established and international privately-owned bank. At present, CTBC Bank has 147 branches throughout Taiwan, and 100 overseas outlets (office, branch, subsidiary, branch of subsidiary) located in the U.S., Canada, Japan, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and China.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank CTBC Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 08 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Gaji dan kompensasi yang diberikan di tempat ini sudah cukup memadai. Jenjang karir juga ada meskipun membutuhkan waktu yang tidak pasti.
- Hubungan antar karyawannya perlu lebih diperbaiki lagi agar dapat bekerja sama dengan baik. Kurangnya konsistensi perusahaan dalam menjalankan strategi yang sudah direncanakan sebelumnya.