- To run the operational activities and organize operational structure on a day to day basis, in order to deliver the service to customer on agreed standards with strong costs control and lair understanding on commercial
- Highly understanding on the operational aspects in order to ensure operation is carried out smoothly, efficiently, effectively, providing continuous improvement through analytical activities with productivity measured and controlled
- To ensure site compliance in daily operational activity by creating & implementing policies, standard operating procedures and initiatives
- To ensure good & healthy organization with value people by implementation of people development, trainings, succession plan, effective delegation and learning culture
- Plan, coordinating, follow-up, review for internal operational or and strategic initiatives that has been agreed to be executed in the specific scope, time and cost
- Builds credibility relationships and maintains communication with stakeholders at various levels, both internal and external
- Plan, develop & execute new products & services
- Minimum 5 years working experience in supervisory role in Operations / Logistic / Supply Chain / Customer Service. Previous working experience in ecommerce/logistic company is preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Freight Management, Operation Management; or combination of education and work experience of similar role
- Active English, Communication Skills; Computer Skills: Understand Health & Safety standards: Vendor Management: Housekeeping Management, WMS, Inventory Management, 3PL
- Target and result oriented
- Demonstrated strong project management & leadership skills in order to manage multiple projects & teams
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be capable of working independently within a fast-paced, dynamic, team and target oriented environment
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Dynamic, fast growing company serving the eCommerce industry with new concept of parcel delivery in Indonesia. Popbox Asia launched one of the first self-service digital lockers in Indonesia, providing residents with a secure location to pickup, send or return parcels at their own convenience. We are looking for passionate candidates to join our team and grow together with us toward the new face of last mile delivery.