- Overall Project Management activities inclusive of overall planning and coordination of development works from conceptualization, design, construction to completion within established budget, schedule and quality standards.
- Advise Project Director and other Functional Units Project Management matters to keep the Group abreast of local construction industries e.g. potential contractors and suppliers, local building material and technologies suitable for Jakarta market, overall construction cost and market movement, authority requirements and approvals, etc.
- Lead site team in Project Management matter, corporate values e.g. site safety, Green and environment issues, Risk Management, Quality works, etc.
- Monitor project development schedule e.g. appointment of consultants, authorities’ submissions and approvals, tenders, constructions, hand over, rectification works during handing over period, etc.
- A good University degree in Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, or other related fields.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the development and completion of high-rise residential and/or mixed use development projects of substantial project value.
- Good knowledge & skills of Project Management in Jakarta.
- Strong in contract admin and coordination skills with basic knowledge of design management.
- Basic knowledge of local building & construction rules and regulations.
- Good leadership quality, interpersonal and communication skills to handle all levels of people from within organization and external parties which include consultants, contractors, internal as well as government officials.