Manager Marketing Communication
To support all of Keppel Land projects in Indonesia, including:
- Creating and implementing plans to increase market share
- Analysing market trends and recommendation of marketing communications strategy
- Developing budgets and schedules for marketing communications plans and strategies
- Coordinating and managing agency partners
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders and third parties
- Collaboration within Departments to deliver results
- Strong existing networks with media platforms (online, offline) and marketing communications vendors (e.g. digital marketing agencies)
- Prior experience in executing marketing communications plan, including liaising with external parties (e.g. vendors, authorities etc)
- Previous experience with real estate developers
- Technical Skills knowledge (e.g. Photoshop, Linux)
- Strong command of English
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Properti / Pengembangan Properti / Real Estate|
|Perusahaan||Keppel Land lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Keppel Land Limited is one of the largest listed property companies by total assets on the Singapore Exchange, focusing on two core businesses of property development and property fund management. Today, we are geographically diversified in Asia with our current focus on Singapore, China, Vietnam, India and Indonesia.
One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognised for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency.
Its portfolio of overseas commercial properties includes Seasons City in the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-City, a Grade A office development in Beijing and a retail mall Life Hub @ Jinqiao in Shanghai, China, Saigon Centre in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, as well as International Financial Centre Jakarta in Indonesia.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Thinking Unboxed With a legacy of over a hundred years, Keppel Land has grown to become a premier developer in Asia. Driven by the relentless desire to deliver the highest form of function, design and enjoyment, we challenge ourselves to constantly think and see things from a different angle. It is this unwavering approach that has helped us establish a portfolio of award-winning properties across Asia. Our track record speaks for itself. We brought waterfront living to a whole new level with iconic residences at Keppel Bay and Marina Bay. We reshaped Singapore's skyline and changed the face of business with landmark developments such as Marina Bay Financial Centre and Ocean Financial Centre. As we look towards the future, we remain focused on providing urban living solutions through our key businesses of property development and property fund management. All while we continue to create live-work-play environments of enduring value for the community. At Keppel Land, the best experiences come from thoughtful innovations. We call this 'Thinking Unboxed'.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 26 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Tunjangan kesehatan yang diberikan sangat lumayan dan manajemen yang suda bagus untuk karyawan dimana lingkungan yang sangat kondusif untuk karyawan bekerja.
- Banyak kerjaan untuk karyawan sehingga karyawan harus mampu bekerja dibawah tekanan dan harus rela bekerja di hari libur dan tanggal merah.