- Increase sales through cross selling different services to existing customers
- Learn and get customers’ feedback and behavior after using our products
- Direct interaction with existing customers through chat system, email, phone, face to face
- Cross sell different services to existing customers
- Guide existing customers in exploring Sribu and Sribulancer’s application
- Reply customer and freelancers’ inquiries through email and livechat. Providing them accurate solutions fast and effectively
- Accommodate existing customers complaints and share to the team during demo day
- Able to analyze situation/case
- Able to work under pressure : such as handling a lot of existing customers at one time
- Team player, able to communicate and work together with peers
- Ability to work in a team environment give honest and direct feedback.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU,Diploma, Bachelor's Degree any field.
- Be proficient and active in using Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic, commitment and punctuality are essential.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Sribu.com is a market leader in online graphic design service. Sribu connects between clients who need designs and a community of 20.000 designers. In 1 year time, Sribu has won 2011 SparxUp award and nominated by Red Herring as top 100 IT company in 2011. We are looking for talents to join our core team in evolving the platform to the next level. Being a smaller and relatively new company, you really get to have an impact on the group’s success, and gain exposure to a lot of things you wouldn’t normally be allowed to touch in a larger more bureaucratic company. Sribu is a fun and exciting place to work at and we’re looking for someone to share their energy with us.