We are seeking an experienced Draftsperson with strong engineering and interpersonal skill to assist with the rapid sales growth in the material handling business in Indonesia and Australia. The focus of this position will be on the detail drafting of new and existing material handling products utilizing Solidworks CAD platform. They will be required to work with our team of design engineers located in our global offices to deliver an outcome to the satisfaction of our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate for this position will have a STRONG DRIVE to succeed and enthusiasm coupled with the relevant experience. The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport and develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong skills in the use of Solid works 3D and Auto cad packages
- An ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines.
- An ability to work within a team to determine work requirements and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Ideally a strong mechanical drafting background, preferably in the materials handling, mining or industrial sector.
- Experience in structural steel detailing
- Familiarity with relevant Australian and Indonesian Standards would be an advantage
A solid understanding of engineering and technical principles is required along with the ability to effectively communicate details and objectives within project teams, sub-contractors and clients. We are looking for a strong achiever who strive for results and are passionate about developing their expertise and building a successful career. We want people who are professional, innovative, committed and looking to be challenged.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be remunerated with a competitive salary package with the opportunity to be part of rapidly growing infrastructure projects. You will work with a team of driven and professional colleagues who encourage support and delivering optimum results.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
18 Officepark, Kebagusan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia