Job Description :
- Prepare and Draft Legal Documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Prepare Legal Report for advisory service
- Provide Legal Advise to the Client : Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Minimum hold bachelor degree in law
- Holding a peradi card
- Minimum 2 years experienced and capable in corporate and criminal litigation cases
- Able to communicate in english
- Have a good computer skill (MS. Word, MS. Excel, Internet, etc)
- Able to lead a winning teaming
- Having outstanding communication skill
- Knowledge on arbitration will be an advantage
- Strong communication skill, written and oral