- Collaborate with Product and cross functional teams to design new mobile apps/Web and optimize existing mobile apps/web.
- Design visually pleasing Web/mobile products with an emphasis on conversion and meeting company goals
- Graphic production and resizing of graphics (Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wire-frames, detailed visual mockups and high fidelity functioning prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns
- Apply basic user interface and experience design
- Should be detailed with practical understanding of best practices in user experience design
Skills Set Required:
- 3-5 years Web/ mobile design experience for E-Commerce company, Technology, Internet company or web design consulting firm/agency
- Experience with native mobile app/Web development.
- Need to have a creative and product design mindset.
- Familiar with Mobile/Web Guidelines.
- Data-driven analytics based design approach.
- Detail focused, highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively manage the timely delivery of work against very short deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Qraved lihat lowongan|
Qraved is Indonesia’s fastest growing & leading food discovery service solving the problem of “What to eat.” Qraved provides a full stack solution bringing content (curated articles), community (review) and commerce (reservations and discounts) together through web and mobile apps, connecting more than a million monthly active users to more than 25,000 offline food & beverage outlets across Jabodetabek, Bandung and Bali.
Qraved is rapidly expanding our business from online reservation to a more vast dining aggregation platform, enabling our user to get the help they need in having a memorable dining experience as well as exposure and/or brand establishment on our merchant's side.
We are in search of talented people to join our team in building Indonesia as well as Asia's largest and most helpful F&B platform with focus on mobile. Our aim is to be the first Indonesian based company to go Regional, and beyond.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
On October 29, 2015, Qraved announced a US$8 million Series B financing co-led by Richmond Global Ventures and Gobi Partners, followed by new investor, GWC and existing investors Convergence Ventures, 500 Startups, Toivo Annus and M&Y Partners. The announcement was officiated by Indonesia’s Technology and Communications Minister Rudiantara during his official visit to Silicon Valley. At Qraved, we pride ourselves on being open and learning organization where everyone's contribution is valuable. You will be challenged each day to do better and innovate! As a fast growing stratup company, we can promise you that his will be hard work, lots of fun and a once in a lifetime experience.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi