2. Review all materials used to fit the specifications.
3. Checking randomly work implementation schedule.
4. To evaluate the performance of contractors and ensure that all SOP implemented.
5. Ensure schedule handover to the customer on time.
2. Minimum 3 years experience as a Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Engineer at reputable developer company, contractor, or consultant, specializing in high rise project.
3. Handy, detail, used to work deadlines and willing to be mobile.
4. Analysis, logical, meticulous, detail, neat, fast, prisoners pressure.
5. Have an honest personality, adaptable, friendly and able to work in teams.
6. Weekdays: Monday - Saturday