- Provide advice in relation to laws and regulations affecting the corporation including business initiatives, transactions, local insurance legislation and government body.
- Prepare, review negotiate and settle all other legal documentation including insurance policy documents, policy wordings, contracts, schedules and endorsements.
- Provide assistant in corporate secretarial function.
- Brief and communicate with external legal council as required.
- Work jointly with Regional Legal Counsel to co-ordinate all relevant legal issues for the Company.
- Implement and monitor systems and procedures to ensure that the organisation is complying with all laws (whether statutory or otherwise and including regulations), industry codes of conduct and company policies.
- Maintain awareness of legal compliance requirements and communicate any changes to staff.
- Provide advice on legal compliance issues as required.
- Take part in industry and government forums on legal compliance.
- Handle complaints relating to legal compliance breaches.
- Develop and deliver legal compliance training programs throughout the organisation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Preferably experienced in Financial Institution Company or Law Firm
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Chubb Square, 6th floor, Jalan MH Thamrin No. 10, Jakarta Pusat 10230, Indonesia