Main responsibilities :
- To carry out safety surveillance on our offshore and supply base facilities.
- To ensure compliance to Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental & Quality Management Systems.
- Keep the management informed of the safety surveillance status of the implementation of the Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems and provide advice as required.
- Provide auditing function for the company
- Monitor the implementation and where appropriate, the development of the Company Operations Safety, Health and Environment Management Systems.
- Liaise closely with company’s personnel (both offshore and onshore), clients and contractors to provide advice and support in managing quality, environment, safety and health issues.
- Conduct quality, environment, safety and health audits and inspections to identify system deficiencies and operational hazards and risks.
- Assist in the development of Safety Cases for facilities and Formal Safety Assessments.
- Carry out formal incident investigation and follow-up corrective actions till close out.
- Assist in the planning and coordination of Emergency Response exercises and participate as a key member of both Emergency Response Groups.
- Identify and implement industrial hygiene issues and coordinate or conduct relevant surveys assessments and training sessions.
- Audit company facilities operations for statutory compliance and compliance with the Management System.
- Supervised the Document Controller activity and performance
- Assist in IMS maintenance.
AS DESIGNATED PERSON ASHORE
- Present ISM matters to the highest level of management and gain sustained support for safety management system improvements;
- Determine whether the safety management system elements meet the requirements of the ISM Code;
- Determine the effectiveness of the safety management system within the Company and the ship by using established principles of internal audit and management review to ensure compliance with rules and regulations;
- Assess the effectiveness of the safety management system in ensuring compliance with other rules and regulations which are not covered by statutory and classification surveys and enabling verification of compliance with these rules and regulations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/ Health/ Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Qualifications and seagoing experience as a certified ship officer pursuant to the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW), 1978, as amended
- Preferably ever handle FPSO
- Significant knowledge and experience in the QHSE discipline in oil and gas and in particular FPSO activities.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Environmental/ Health/ Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
An emerging Exploration and Production (E&P) company with proven capability for innovative floating solutions (FPSO, MOPU, FSRU, TLP) and early production systems (EPS)
lowongan kerja rekomendasi