Human Resources Director
The Human Resources Director guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The major areas directed are:
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Organizational and space planning;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Company-wide committee facilitation;
- Company employee and community communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Charitable giving;
- Employee services and counseling.
- Directs administration, including reception, and may even be responsible for facility security and upkeep in addition to space planning.
- The Human Resources Director originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- The Human Resources Director coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through Human Resources staff; reports to the BOD and serves on the executive management team; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
- Essential Functions: Department Development, HRIS, Training and Development, Employment, Employee Relations.
- More Essential Functions: Compensation, Benefits, Law, Organization Development.
- Establishes and leads the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce.
- Interviews management- and executive-level candidates; serves as interviewer for position finalists.
- Chairs any employee selection committees or meetings.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws. Approves all information submitted. Serves as the primary contact with the company employment law attorney and outside government agencies.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development, Psychology or Law.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Experience working in trading, pharmaceutical, chemical industries would be an advantage.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Please email your complete CV & latest photo and stating your salary expectation. We will offer a better compensation to the right candidate.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Perusahaan Dirahasiakan lihat lowongan|
Our business operates globally and has experienced sustained growth over the last 10 years. This growth has created an opportunity for a driven HR Director that is looking for the chance to lead the development of an existing HR team and all employee relations including disciplinarians and grievances.
Working closely with company Board of Directors this is a varied role that will offer a challenging but rewarding position to anyone looking for their next career move.