About the Company
EV Hive is a community-driven workspace in Jakarta Selatan and BSD City offering knowledge sharing as its core value. EV Hive is the only public coworking space in Indonesia backed by a VC, which is East Ventures (EV). As an extension of East Ventures, EV Hive softly supports the various startup portfolio firms by showcasing and using its products within the co-working space. As such, visitors and tenants will be able to enjoy free espresso provided by Otten Coffee, or slouch on the sofa created by Livaza. Those are only part of the many portfolio products available at EV Hive.
- Maintain 24/7 fast reliable internet connections.
- Achieve High Customer Retention Score (CRS).
- Achieve High Member Activity within EV Hive apps.
- Complete and update member database.
- Be in-charge of installation, configuration, and administration of LANs and wireless networks along with other networking needs.
- Install and configure network printing resources including print servers, printers, and other peripheral devices.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot personal computer hardware and software, peripheral devices, mobile devices, EV Hive mobile apps and network connectivity problems remotely or on site.
- Work with Community Manager to develop and maintain members database. Connect members with perks, discount and tie-ups.
- Work together with partners of perks, discount, and tie-ups for technical implementation.
- Manage website and member forum. Provide a memorable member experience for technology services that surpasses all member expectations.
Provide weekly and monthly reports that outline the performance of technology- related facility to the IT department and Facility Manager.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- Proven experience as network technician or relevant position Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- CCENT/CCNA qualifications are strongly preferred