This role will ensure incoming material from supplier are in accordance with the company quality standards by leading inspection and testing the incoming material.
- Manage incoming material quality control
- Conduct factory audit for new supplier
- Develop documented Quality Control Standard Operational Procedure as guidelines for team's day-to-day work
- Ensure that incoming materials will comply with the company quality standards, minimises the time and cost of inspection, and contributes to the quality of the finished product
- Develop and monitor continuous improvement programs to inprove level of quality.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Able to communicate in English is an Advantage
- Having knowledge about Quality Standard and Tools of Quality Control.
- Have Certification in Quality Control (JAS: Japan Agriculture Certificate/JIS: Japan Industry Certificate)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Demonstrated strong leadership ability, strong organisational skills and ability to effectively plan and prioritise work to meet established deadlines
- Willing to work in Tangerang