PT. Tag Tag
- Managing Production and Office Operation, including but not limited to production scheduling, data management, petty cash, office supplies and other related office responsibilities.
- Keeping track of labor activities, including attendance and work performances.
- Purchasing Control, managing and controlling purchasing, including vendor resourcing, price comparison, and material updates.
- Inventory Control – keeping track on items in the stock and updating on new items added in stock
- Compiling monthly report on sales and expenses and other related financial reports, such as receivables and payables.
- Communicating and negotiating with customers, including sending Price Quote and Invoices.
- Managing banking transactions, including integrating online payroll and utilities payments.
- Calculating all staffs’ salaries and managing receivables.
- Recruiting new staffs, including hiring, training, assigning tasks, terminating and other necessary HR related issues
- Ensuring that the company runs efficiently and effectively.
- Fluent in English
- University Graduate
- Minimum 8 years Managerial Experiences
- Production experiences would be an advantage
- HR experiences would be an advantage
- Strong personality and decisive
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to multitask
- Annual Leave
- Annual Bonus
- BPJS Kesehatan and Jamsostek
Ke halaman yang merekrut lowongan ini