- Bachelor Degree from any reputable university
- Having min. 4 years of working experience as marketing in hospital / health care/ medical industry.
- Creative, communicative, and able to work in under pressure environment
- Willing to be place in Tangerang area
Next Career is the Executive Search of Karir.com (http://next.karir.com/). Currently, We are representing one of our valuable clients in Hospital Industry. They are a Big Local company that currently is looking for a Marketing Manager to be based in their office in Tangerang. Some of responsibilities of Marketing Manager that they are looking for are:
- Manage an effective, efficient and productive Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed.
- Provide significant input into the annual marketing plan, specifically: sales forecasts for each product (taking into consideration past history, market trends, competitive activity and required sales effort), allocation of expenses between products (taking into consideration stage in product life cycle, potential for future growth and profit contribution, potential competitors), required sales promotion programme (taking into consideration marketing strengths relative to competitors, selling opportunities and customers needs and attitudes) and the marketing materials needed to accomplish the goals.
- Form informal networks with company senior management, updating them on a regular basis on developments within Marketing, and working with them on cross-functional projects.
- Develop ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, patient support groups and other healthcare organizations to ensure that significant developments in the field are identified and monitored.
- Work in conjunction with the medical department and Clinical Research Manager/Medical Director to develop program and phase IV trials to support marketing.
- Provide assistance with preparation of submissions to regulatory agencies, tender boards and hospital formularies.
- Ensure effective team communication throughout the marketing department through the application of suitable reporting systems and structures and the identification and provision of appropriate training.
- Coaching of Product Managers and Marketing Associates in various aspects of management (eg HR issues, budgets, resource allocation).
- Financial management of the marketing program including budget planning, resource allocation and preparation of quarterly reports.
Tutup pada 12/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Bumi No.10Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan