- Education Preferably at least D3 in Computer/Information Technology/Engineering Fields
- Experience minimum 1 years
- Enthusiastic, experienced, or trained in software development
- Experienced in Open Source programming languages and OS is an advantage.
- Willing to work overtime or in holidays in case of emergency
- Willing to travel
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary is negotiable based on qualification/experience and UMR
- Other financial benefits includes:
- overtime, Travel subsidy, whole family health insurance,
- outpatient coverage, THR, bonuses, travel allowances and few other benefits.
- Mess can be provided
- Relax, non-strict working environment to stimulate fruitful development, which includes: smoking and non-smoking working area, coffee, and snacks, sleeping areas, informal attire, no shoes.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Design software based on requirements
- Implement software
Tutup pada 12/November/2016