- Experienced working within a cross-functional team environment or individually, as well as collaborating with and advising stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent follow-up and sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Written & verbal English
- High drive for results.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Applications
- Proven working experience in project management, exposure in eCommerce industry is a plus
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Min. Bachelor degree from any disciplines
- Min. 5 year experiences preferably from eCommerce, Telco, Banking, FMCG or Service Industry with leadership experience is a must
Next Career is the Executive Search of Karir.com (http://next.karir.com/). Currently, We are representing one of our valuable clients in E-Commerce Industry. They are a Multinational company that currently is looking for a Category Specialist to be based in their head office in Jakarta. Some of responsibilities of Category Specialist that they are looking for are:
- Assist Category Manager to develop and manage category strategy and rolling program to improve category performance.
- Create & track forecasted vs actual benefits (e.g. savings) for the category and be responsible for communicating performance against these measures and their potential budgetary impact.
- Identify and recommend best practice to develop and implement the category strategies.
- Partner with Sales/Commercial to identify and analyse areas of revenue generation opportunities for products and/or services in support of business goals and to monitor the sales agents overall effectiveness throughout the sales process.
- Assess and analyze overall performance & business needs of vertical category and provide recommendations
- Providing report and analysis on Vertical Category (Property) to Category Manager, Head Of MD & Ops or Managements.
- Assisting Category Manager in creating annual budget & monitoring cash flow
- Assist in project preparation, setup project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor, execute and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Tutup pada | 12/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Bumi No.10Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan