We are looking for passionate cataloguers who sees cataloguing as an Art. Are you the one? Ready to create masterpiece? Join us as Cataloguer
You will be responsible for cataloguing task on cataloguing project and will report to Lead Cataloguer/Project Manager on daily task as cataloguer. You should be able to perform various cataloguing project for any industry and discipline (electrical, mechanical, instrument, civil, etc.). You can choose to be based in either our Bali, Bandung, Yogyakarta, or Jakarta offices.
You’re an experienced cataloguer with availability for 3 – 6 months’ assignments (with possibility for extension) and preferably with extensive Mining Equipment Cataloguing experience. So, if you have a degree in Engineering with 2 years or more experience as Cataloguerand a sound knowledge of the following:
- Degree in Engineering (mechanical, electric, instrument, civil, physics) with GPA of 2.75 or above from reputable university.
- At least 2 years’ experience as cataloguer
- Understand and familiar with one of cataloguing standard dictionary, i.e., Auslang, NCS, UNSPSC, etc.
- English proficiency is preferable
- Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to work independently or in team with attention to details
- Good personality, self-motivated, well-organized, able to work under pressure, trustworthy, and high sense of loyalty
- Have good analytical and communication skills, fast learner, and able to meet deadline
- Strong in logic and algorithm
We are a Great International Team, working mainly with overseas clients. With 25 years of commitment, we continuously discover ways to improve ourselves and make sure we’re always on top of things. We happen to also offer many more lifestyle benefits than most employers.
Constant development, exciting challenges, well-defined career path; that’s who we are.
Please submit your application to http://careers.mitrais.com/ or by clicking the button below. Mitrais only recruits through its career page.
Review ( MITRAIS )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Good work-life balance, rarely work overtime. English speaking company, will boost your English skills of course. Good salary for the fresh graduate. Good starting point of your Software Engineer Career.
Career Path system is only good for the low to mid career path. Sometimes hanged up in the same project over years. Not using the latest technology. Canteen price is bit expensive :p
Advice to Management
Good for starter or fresh graduate. Bonuses : THR, flight allowance, medical insurance. No project bonuses. Good work-life balance. It's difficult to apply relocate to other office branches.