- To respond to enquiries of company’s product by email, phone, or fax.
- Formulating and developing sales opportunities for the company's range of product
- Follow-up on proposals/quotations & providing technical support to clients
- Handling tender/proposal presentations
- Ensuring all necessary documentation is compiled within the required timescale.
- You will acknowledge customer complaints and ensure remedial action is taken
- Maintain good relationship with existing and new clients
- Education:D3 or S1 any degree, majoring in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, related fieldis preferable. Lower degree but strong in pumpsfield experience is acceptable.
- Required language(s): English, Basic Technical English Communication Skill, as long as can communicate and writing emails, reports.
- Experience: At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Pumps or Genset or related field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic and a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Good working attitude, Discipline and Dedicated.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow