- JAGAKARSA REALTY, PT
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
- Provide the leadership to the Estate Management team on a client site
- The single point of Management Control for EM in the client site.
- Oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Estate Management service
- Delivery staff
- Ensure client satisfaction with client Estate Management by providing a seamless interface into client real estate organization.
- Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity.
- Understand the Estate Management scope for the client assigned and develop client specific processes and procedures and ensure implementation and compliance of the processes
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets.
- Support the Client in the implementation of short and long-term projects for the client project
- Develop and implement the annual management plan; accomplish key performance indicators as identified by client.
- Oversee compilation and deliver the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting for the client
- Coordinate discussions with each direct report regarding goal setting, performance reviews, and career development planning and incentive/salary administration.
- Ensure that all applicable laws and regulations and rules are complied with.
- Ensure compliance with Company minimum audit standards.
- Share best practices with the assigned owner of best practices for Company MS.
- Keep the Client informed on all matters regarding the maintenance and management of the property and any changes of regulations relating thereto. To make recommendations to the Owner for the improvement of the property. Prepare and implement an overall planned preventive maintenance program in the form of a maintenance work schedule.
- Prepare or arrange for the preparation of specifications and documents for the calling of tenders or quotations for typical maintenance works as may be required for the property, evaluate and thereafter to advice on the selection and appointment of service contractors and such other specialist contractors to Client.
- Supervise and ensure that all work and service contracts are properly carried out according to the terms and conditions of the contracts.
- Supervise to ensure that all duties of the maintenance staff, if any, in the direct employ of the Owner are properly carried out.
- Attend to all complaints, queries and suggestions made by tenants and to establish and maintain good relation with tenants. Proper records should be kept of the complaints etc.
- To keep an updated Residential Hand Over Summary Schedule.
- Peruse and vet resident fit-out / alternation works proposals and plans and submit to the owner for Approval before reverting to Tenant.
- Ensure that documents, records and architectural, structural and M & E drawings are properly kept and maintained.
- Minimum S-1 (Associate Degree) level from management, hospitality, property or technique
- Minimum 35 years
- Minimum 8 years experiences, which 2 years in hospitality sector (Hotel, restaurant, club house, bar)
- Having experience in property management will be an advantage
- Good communication orally and written
- Good communication in English and Bahasa
- Good professional appearance
- Initiative, discipline, good problem solving, fast learner and self-motivate
- High integrity with effective leadership qualities with team work skills
- Willing to work under pressure and have a “sense of urgency”
- Willing to work on weekend if needed
- Willing to work extra time if needed
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
Perusahaan Property Perumahan & Komersial Area di wilayah Jakarta Selatan membutuhkan :