- Responsible in the recruitment, employment and placement of new employees.
- Responsible in maintaining the company's compensation and benefit system.
- Evaluate and assisting in assessment of employee performance.
- Responsible in training and development programs that enhance employees' skills and improve their abilities to work as a team also participating in employee orientation program or other employee event such as employee gathering, etc.
- Direct and supervise Human Resource general administration i.e. updating employee database, updating applicant database.
- Facilitating actions to resolve the employee issues and escalating them to appropriate management team.
- Responsible in handle General Affairs matter from employee needs till maintaining all company facilitation (target is ‘healthy employee and healthy company).
- Maintain good relationship with government department, employee relation, education institution, employment agencies etc.
- Minimal educational background is Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, preferable Psychology Degree.
- Having experiences in HR Field for about 3 years with authority being as a Supervisor
- Having deep passions in Human Resources.
- Having positive mind and able to establish and maintain healthy positive working relationships with people in course of work.
- Familiar with payroll system including calculating tax for employee (pph 21) is an advantage.
- Fluently in English is an advantage.
- Detail, organized, good interpersonal skill and having a “Service Excellence” attitude.