PT Bintang Smelter Indonesia Jakarta
- Design, install and evaluate all of production process (Nickel Ore)
- Develop, coordinate and monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication and operation of product designs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Metallurgical Engineering, Engineering (Material Science), and Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Konawe Selatan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Konawe Selatan, Sulawesi Tenggara|
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
PT. BINTANG SMELTER INDONESIA has its headquarters in Jakarta and branch office in Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi. Operating primarily in Southeast Sulawesi, the company undertakes the exploration, development, production, smelting and marketing of nickel ore.
- To become e leading nickel smelting company that is profesional and environment friendly for Indonesa.
- To assist the government in exploring the potential of natural resources, especially in the field of nickle ore.
- To provide prosperity for the people of Indonesia in general by utilizing the potential of minerals in Indonesia, and the communities surrounding the mining area by providing employment.
Related subsidiaries : PT. IFISHDECO, Mining Company at Southeast Sulawesi
lowongan kerja rekomendasi