- Design, install and evaluate all of production process (Nickel Ore)
- Develop, coordinate and monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication and operation of product designs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Metallurgical Engineering, Engineering (Material Science), and Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Konawe Selatan.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.