INTECH PUMPS INDONESIA, PT
SALES ENGINEER SURABAYA
- To respond to enquiries of company’s product by email, phone, or fax.
- Formulating and developing sales opportunities for the company's range of product
- Follow-up on proposals/quotations & providing technical support to clients
- Handling tender/proposal presentations
- Ensuring all necessary documentation is compiled within the required timescale.
- You will acknowledge customer complaints and ensure remedial action is taken
- Maintain good relationship with existing and new clients
- Education: D3 or S1any degree, majoring in Chemical, Mechanical Engineering or related field is preferable. Lower degree but strong in pumps field experience is acceptable
- Required language(s): English, Basic Technical English Communication Skill (especially in pump business) is acceptable, as long as can communicate and writing emails, reports
- Experience: At least 2 year(s) of working experience in pumps or related field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and a team player with the ability to work independently
- Good working attitude, Discipline and Dedicated
- Have driving license SIM A
- Interview will be held in Surabaya
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Teknik / Konsultasi Teknis|
|Perusahaan||INTECH PUMPS INDONESIA, PT lihat lowongan|
We are growing Singapore company with branch office in Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam, and Thailand want to expand our business and need young and energetic candidates.
Incorporated in 1996, as the successor to leading German pump experts Thyssen Ruhrpumpen GmbH, Intech Pumps has grown its experience and market share in Asia to become a leading pump provider in the region, providing quality pumps and genset to various industries.