- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job Responsibility :
- Preparation and implementation of processes and procedures with respect to Distributor’s operations like storageof material, inwards, dispatches, etc.
- Continuous reviews and improvements of processes and procedures at Distributor’s location.
- Ensuring smooth flow of data and information between the Distributors and the company.
- Integration of Distributor’s ERP system with Company’s ERP system.
- Implementation of better internal controls at Distributor’s place of business in line with the company’s standardsand expectations.
- Assisting Distributor in better and effective servicing to the retailers.
- Working closely with the logistics and sales team to address all issues and concerns at the distributor andcompany’s end.
- Assisting Distributor in settling of various schemes and promotions and ensuring proper controls are adhered toin this process.
- Regular visits / audits of Distributor’s operations to ensure compliance to various company’s policies, proceduresand expectations.
- Physical verification of inventory, marketing collaterals and promotional items at company’s warehouse(s) anddistributor’s warehouse(s).
- Effective Inventory management to reduce dead, damage and non/slow moving stock and avoid FG stock-out /loss of sale.
- Coordination with sales/marketing team for various campaigns.
- Control on end to end process of orders till receipt of material by the distributors.
- Ensuring adequate visits are made to the distributors to understand the effectiveness of operations.
- Timely and adequate review of Distributor’s customer accounting including collections, billing, etc.
- Ensuring proper and safe record keeping and accounting at the Distributor’s place.
- Implementation, review and strengthening of all internal controls at Distributor’s warehouse to avoid anyerrors/pilferage/fraud.
- Detailed budgeting and reporting of all capital and revenue expenditure pertaining to commercial operations.
- Timely, accurate and detailed reporting on all abovementioned matters.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Sunrecruit Indonesia is an Executive Search consulting headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia. Established since July 2014, we offer invaluable, excellence, and cutting-edge strategies for conducting high-level executive searches and recruitment services, as well as HR Consulting services.
Managed by dedicated and professional team with more than 10 years experiences working in multinational Executive Search firm, who have placed more than two hundred of candidates for various industries to local and multinational company clients, We also provides an effective, innovative and efficient recruitment solutions at the highest levels of quality and professionalism. With understanding and previous experience to manange a to z recruiting strategies, enables us to fully analyse each client’s business requirements and target quality candidates that fit the specific criteria