Regional Commercial Manager - Distributor Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Logistic/Transportation, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Preparation and implementation of processes and procedures with respect to Distributor’s operations like storageof material, inwards, dispatches, etc.
- Continuous reviews and improvements of processes and procedures at Distributor’s location.
- Ensuring smooth flow of data and information between the Distributors and the company.
- Integration of Distributor’s ERP system with Company’s ERP system.
- Implementation of better internal controls at Distributor’s place of business in line with the company’s standardsand expectations.
- Assisting Distributor in better and effective servicing to the retailers.
- Working closely with the logistics and sales team to address all issues and concerns at the distributor andcompany’s end.
- Assisting Distributor in settling of various schemes and promotions and ensuring proper controls are adhered toin this process.
- Regular visits / audits of Distributor’s operations to ensure compliance to various company’s policies, proceduresand expectations.
- Physical verification of inventory, marketing collaterals and promotional items at company’s warehouse(s) anddistributor’s warehouse(s).
- Effective Inventory management to reduce dead, damage and non/slow moving stock and avoid FG stock-out /loss of sale.
- Coordination with sales/marketing team for various campaigns.
- Control on end to end process of orders till receipt of material by the distributors.
- Ensuring adequate visits are made to the distributors to understand the effectiveness of operations.
- Timely and adequate review of Distributor’s customer accounting including collections, billing, etc.
- Ensuring proper and safe record keeping and accounting at the Distributor’s place.
- Implementation, review and strengthening of all internal controls at Distributor’s warehouse to avoid anyerrors/pilferage/fraud.
- Detailed budgeting and reporting of all capital and revenue expenditure pertaining to commercial operations.
- Timely, accurate and detailed reporting on all abovementioned matters.
Tutup pada 12/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Prudential Tower, Setia Budi, Jakarta, Indonesia