- Perform continuous improvement to deliver better service to customers by increasing work efficiency and minimize error.
- Create , improve and supervise related work flow, procedure, and controlling system.
- Supervise and manage the team to make sure that the right people is at the right position doing the right thing.
- Propose suggestion / recommendation to the management for additional or improvement of any facility or equipment required to deliver better service to the customers.
- Bachelor Degree (S1 ) majoring any fields
- Maximum 35 year old
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operational management and organizational effectiveness.
- Excellent in communication skills
- Good English in both oral and written skills
- Creative, initiative and hard working
- Computer literate
- Result oriented person, self-driven & highly motivated person
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
With the name of position : Operational Manager on email subject
OR send via post to:
Jl. Brigjen Katamso No. 17, Slipi
Attn: Human Resource Department