- Leads marketing and corporate communication programs which include strategy development, program implementation and evaluation, and budgetary control in the areas of advertising, promotion, public relation, exhibitions and media communication. Oversees the execution of the marketing communication programs. Establishes effective testing and measurement of program success.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree is an advantage, major in any field.
- At least 8 years of working experience in branding and marketing area, preferably from financial industry or FMCG.
- Age 32-37 years old
- Preferably GM / Senior Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Strong skills in Brand Management, Market Research, and Marketing Communication
- Good communication skill, Creative, Innovative, and has Business Acumen.
- Full-Time position available.