- Establish and sustain good relations with the media and other relevant institutions to maintaining and promoting a positive school image in the eyes of the public.
- Build positive working relationship with all key media & agency point of contact.
- Organize media visits, events, conferences and promotions.
- Liaise media partnerships for school events
- Utilize and maintain media communications both printed (magazine, etc) and online (blog, social media, microsites such as wikipedia etc)
- Prepare and coordinate image communication (photo and video) opportunities, documenting, protect and file images
- Prepare and distribute promotional material and press releases (all newsworthy events both on and off campus) for media.
- Attend or set up events, exhibitions, conferences related to media cooperation.
- Collate & review media coverage & draw up plans to increase or improve coverage
- Proactive communication and build positive working relationships with all stakeholders (management, faculties, foundation, students, alumni, parents, etc)
- Hold a Bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in journalism, public relations or mass communications with min GPA 3 out of 4 scale
- At least 3 years experience in the same position
- Having ability in basic communication skill, such as: writing & making press release, photography, business presentation & interpersonal relationship skill
- Proven experience in media relations, online and social media management
- Strong sense of achievement and relationship building for influence
- Understanding the branding concept and marketing plan.
- Strong written and oral communications in Bahasa Indonesia and English (IELTS: overall 6)
- Good personality, creative, high integrity result-oriented, resourceful, tactful, deadline-oriented & demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment
- Computer literate Microsoft Office, Power Point, email management, website updating management.
- Willing to be placed in BSD