Prasetiya Mulya Business School
PUBLIC & MEDIA RELATIONS OFFICER
- Establish and sustain good relations with the media and other relevant institutions to maintaining and promoting a positive school image in the eyes of the public.
- Build positive working relationship with all key media & agency point of contact.
- Organize media visits, events, conferences and promotions.
- Liaise media partnerships for school events
- Utilize and maintain media communications both printed (magazine, etc) and online (blog, social media, microsites such as wikipedia etc)
- Prepare and coordinate image communication (photo and video) opportunities, documenting, protect and file images
- Prepare and distribute promotional material and press releases (all newsworthy events both on and off campus) for media.
- Attend or set up events, exhibitions, conferences related to media cooperation.
- Collate & review media coverage & draw up plans to increase or improve coverage
- Proactive communication and build positive working relationships with all stakeholders (management, faculties, foundation, students, alumni, parents, etc)
- Hold a Bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in journalism, public relations or mass communications with min GPA 3 out of 4 scale
- At least 3 years experience in the same position
- Having ability in basic communication skill, such as: writing & making press release, photography, business presentation & interpersonal relationship skill
- Proven experience in media relations, online and social media management
- Strong sense of achievement and relationship building for influence
- Understanding the branding concept and marketing plan.
- Strong written and oral communications in Bahasa Indonesia and English (IELTS: overall 6)
- Good personality, creative, high integrity result-oriented, resourceful, tactful, deadline-oriented & demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment
- Computer literate Microsoft Office, Power Point, email management, website updating management.
- Willing to be placed in BSD
|Perusahaan||Prasetiya Mulya Business School lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
Prasetiya Mulya was the first business school in Indonesia to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The MBA program was launched on 6 September 1982 with initial help from national and international experts or professors who hailed from overseas institutions. As a business school founded by prominent members of the country's business community, Prasetiya Mulya offers a leading program that emphasizes learning by actually implementing business concepts in real-world situations.
We believe in academic integrity, high ethical standards, work ethics, openness, determination to excel, creativity, mutual respect and support for each other. Team building spirit is continuously developed through family gathering and employee outbound activities.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi