JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. carrying out initial surveys and environmental impact assessments on potential sites to assess whether construction plans are workable
2. using surveying instruments and GPS to chart exact coordinates of site features (geospatial measurement)
3. producing digital images of sites (photogrammetry) and mapping land use with satellite photography (remote sensing)
4. gathering data and using geographic information systems (GIS) to analyse and interpret site features (geomatics)
5. monitoring land movement and subsidence caused during the construction project or by natural processes (geomechanics)
6. draughting 2D and 3D charts and maps using computer aided design software and other cartographic techniques
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
3. At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
5. Full-Time position(s) available.