• To lead the Property, Asset and Facility Management (PAFM) team in providing a comprehensive mechanical and electrical engineering service to designate stakeholders.
• Maintaining and administrating all company facility related assets in support of Facility Management Services.
• Ensures the reliability of utilities required to support the site including electricity, gas, water, power generation, etc.
• Ensures adherence to quality standards, including but not limited to maintaining validated and certified current calibrated status of M&E equipment and instruments.
• Collaborate with stakeholders, team members, equipment design vendors and various internal resources to establish M&E equipment utility requirements in support of sustaining and growing the business model.
• Contribute to the development of facility priorities, long term strategies and goals.
• Establish and maintain short term and long term M&E facility asset management plan.
• Review site activities and provide technical expertise and guidance.
• Provide direction and technical resources in support of decision making for management involving capital M&E asset purchases and expenses for designate activities.
• Supervise contract personnel and outside vendors in the performance of contracted services.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 7 years experience in Mechanical/Engineering position, preferably working experience background in school/hospital/hotel Facility Management (high rise building), with at least 3 years demonstrated successful performance in an applicable Facilities Engineering Supervisory position.
• Extensive knowledge of M&E maintenance and operations.
• Advanced negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
• Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications.
• Excellent supervisory and team building skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Certification in Facility Management is the advantage.
Tutup pada 13/November/2016