Prasetiya Mulya University (BSD Campus)
Student Mentor (BSD, Tangerang)
- Acting as a counselor and mentor for students' non-academic activities
- Coaching students for students' non-academic activities
- Teaching Personal Developments Class
- Hold S2 degree in Psychology, preferably with major in Adult Clinical, Educational or Industrial Psychology
- Deeply interested in education and developing people
- Strong interest in arts / sports / ecological & outdoor activities
- Experienced in counseling / coaching and or training is desirable
- Pleasant , nurturing and outgoing personality
- A very people person
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to build trust and good relationships with students
- Willing to travel
Prasetiya Mulya was the first business school in Indonesia to offer a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The MBA program was launched on 6 September 1982 with initial help from national and international experts or professors who hailed from overseas institutions. As a business school founded by prominent members of the country's business community, Prasetiya Mulya offers a leading program that emphasizes learning by actually implementing business concepts in real-world situations.
We believe in academic integrity, high ethical standards, work ethics, openness, determination to excel, creativity, mutual respect and support for each other. Team building spirit is continuously developed through family gathering and employee outbound activities.