- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing and value and condition of assets management.
- Able to determine risk classification based on product guidelines and standard / sub-standard risks and eligibility.
- Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance.
- Review company records to determine amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks.
- Decrease value of policy when risk is substandard and specify applicable endorsements or apply rating to ensure safe profitable distribution of risks, using reference materials.
- Candidate must be possess Bachelor degree (preferably majoring General Insurance Academy with GPA minimum 2,75 and having A3IK certification).
- Having experience 3 years as Underwriter in General Insurance Company.
- Have understanding about risk management.
- Computer Literate.
- Home based: Semarang
Recognizing your talents at Bintang
We develop people, for who they are and what they contribute
Bintang is a general insurance company with long established more than 50 years experience. We focused on the needs of our customers and responds to a rapidly growing demand. We strive to offer a Complete General Insurance Solutions and source better value and benefits coverage for our customer.
In the course of our change and growth we are looking for dynamic and energetic, highly motivated, responsible, talented and committed people who possess strong interpersonal and trusted with a continuous record of achievements to be a part of our spirit team to develop career at Bintang office.
Review ( ASURANSI BINTANG, PT Tbk. )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
kerja tim yang sangat baik, lingkungan kerja yang sangat baik dan suasana kerja yang sangat baik, kekeluargaan yang sangat baik
perusahaan yang masih menggunakan tenaga outsourching dan juga masih menggunakan sistem kontrak, kurang adanya jenjang kair yang baik dan terbuka