- Examine documents to determine degree of risk from such factors as applicant financial standing and value and condition of assets management.
- Able to determine risk classification based on product guidelines and standard / sub-standard risks and eligibility.
- Evaluate possibility of losses due to catastrophe or excessive insurance.
- Review company records to determine amount of insurance in force on single risk or group of closely related risks.
- Decrease value of policy when risk is substandard and specify applicable endorsements or apply rating to ensure safe profitable distribution of risks, using reference materials.
- Candidate must be possess Bachelor degree (preferably majoring General Insurance Academy with GPA minimum 2,75 and having A3IK certification).
- Having experience 3 years as Underwriter in General Insurance Company.
- Have understanding about risk management.
- Computer Literate.
- Home based: Semarang
To apply and further information, please visit our website in " Career" menu.