- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft office, sec, indonesian & us gaap, Tax.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sibang.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
b. Manage Taxation Report and Tax Payment Planning with keep proper documentation referred to Local Regulatory
c. Create and maintain Closing Calendar to inform parties of necessary deadline adherence for financial close and BOD Report package
d. Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, including US GAAP interpretation
e. Manage communications with external auditors or or Custom or other Local Government for purpose providing external financial statements
f. Assist in the coordination of annual audit and quarterly review activities for BoD
g. Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
h. Perform continuous process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close the financial closing period
i. Participate in other projects as required
b. Have at least 3 years of experience in accounting firm, with heavy exposure to SEC and financial reporting.
c. An excellent knowledge of Indonesian GAAP and US GAAP rules and regulations to propose company positions on complex accounting issues
d. Have a good knowledge about Indonesian Taxation and able to conduct Tax Payment Planning
e. Ability to have good coordination and communication with all key person in each department within Company
f. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
g. Have Can Do Attitude and has ability to execute and follow-through any issues with good disclosure.